How do I schedule a reservation?
- You can schedule by clicking on “Menu” > “Book Now” or by visiting our Book Now page here
- For new guests, please select “New Guest” from the Book Now page here
- For existing guests, please select “Existing TONE Patient” or visit this page. For scheduling services not listed on the website, please contact us by using the above form or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the service of interest as the subject and your availabilities in the body of the email
- Please allow our team 72 hours to reply
- We also kindly ask that you do not reply to any existing email threads including appointment confirmation emails
- If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please dial 911
How do I reschedule or cancel an existing reservation?
- Tone dermatology visits typically book out several months, please note this when scheduling and know that same day/week/month availability may be limited.
- Please use the link located at the bottom of your appointment confirmation email to reschedule or cancel your appointment
- NOTE: same day cancellation/no shows incur a fee $100 per our late cancel policy (located on appointment scheduling page).
Does Tone accept insurance?
- Tone is independent from insurance and follows a direct care model. Anyone, regardless of whether they are insured or not, can come to Tone. Please read more about our direct care model to improve access to dermatologic care here.
What is direct care?
At Tone, we employ a direct-care model in an effort to bring care back to healthcare. We wholly believe in the doctor-patient relationship and have created a simple, approachable alternative to traditional insurance-based medicine.
- Patient-Focused: Our main focus is on creating a comprehensive, long term plan for your skin and hair health
- 100% Independent: Insurnace companies and red tape never come between our patients and the best care avabialbe. TONE is physician owned with no insurance influence or constraints.
- Say goodbye to mystery bills, we do not believe in hidden charges.
To read more about direct care, visit this page
What consultations and services are offered at Tone?
We offer a variety of medical and cosmetic dermatology services:
- Medical: acne, hair loss, eczema, rosacea, pseudofolliculitis barbe, dermatosis papulosa nigra, and more
- Cosmetic: Botox, filler, microneedling, chemical peels, laser, radiofrequency facials to treat fine lines, hallows, hyperpigmentation, breakouts
- A consultation is needed for all new patients to Tone and treatment plans are determined at the time of consultation
- Aesthetic services with our estheticians can be booked directly, including facials, peels, microneedling, and radiofrequency
- Please visit our Book Now & Care Offerings page for descriptions of consultations and services.
- At this time consultation fees are credited to same day botox procedures for New Glow Consults but does not apply to other services or consultations types
How can I shop skincare products sold at Tone or skincare curated by Dr. Robinson?
- Visit our “Shop Now” page which has new and updated products available to shipped to you or pick up in office. Each product is hand selected by Dr. Robinson to help you reach your skin and hair goals.
Don’t see your question answered above?
Reach out here
Paid street parking is available in front of our office on S Wabash Ave
SpotHero 20 E Cullerton St. – Under EL (1-2 minute walking distance to Tone) located underneath the Green Line EL tracks. The entrance is on the north side of E Cullerton St. between S Wabash Ave. and S State St.