Terms & Conditions
The Dermatology Collective LLC
Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
The Dermatology Collective LLC (“Dermatology Collective”) reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions. Each time you use the Dermatology Collective website and related services (collectively, the “Website”), you should visit and review the current terms and conditions that apply to your use of the Website. If you are dissatisfied with the Website or these terms and conditions, you agree that your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Website.
By browsing, visiting, accessing, and/or using the Website, you accept and agree to the following terms and conditions, as well as any applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations:
1. You hereby acknowledge that all information and content on the Website including without limitation, all information, text, data, software, photographs, graphs, videos, typefaces, graphics, music, sounds and other material (collectively “Content”) is for informational and educational purposes only, does not constitute medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. You agree that you will seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health professional for any and all questions you have regarding your health and any medical condition. You agree that you will not disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking professional medical advice because of any Content you read and/or see on the Website. You acknowledge and agree that if you think you have a medical emergency, you will call your physician or other qualified health professional or call 9-1-1 immediately. You will not rely upon on the Content on the Website and you assume all risks if you use the Content in your decision-making regarding your health care.
2. The Website and all technology underlying the same are expressly owned, and/or licensed by, and operated by the Dermatology Collective. Unless otherwise noted, the Content is owned by the Dermatology Collective or is licensed by the Dermatology Collective from third parties.
4. The Dermatology Collective does not make any representations or warranties, whether express or implied in law, as to the sequence, accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, opinions, information, data and/or other Content contained on the Website (including but not limited to any information which may be provided by any third party or data or content providers). The Dermatology Collective reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect or feature of the Website.
5. You shall indemnify and hold harmless, the Dermatology Collective and its officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, third-party content providers, designers, contractors, distributors, merchants, sponsors, licensors, successors and assigns, or the like (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) from: (i) any breach of these terms and conditions by you, including any use of Content other than as expressly authorized in these terms and conditions; and (ii) your use of the Website, including your use of any products obtained through the Website. You shall also indemnify and hold harmless the Indemnified Parties from and against any claims brought by third parties arising out of your use of the Website.
6. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” THE DERMATOLOGY COLLECTIVE DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, NOT EXPRESSLY SET OUT IN THESE TERMS, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN ADDITION, THE DERMATOLOGY COLLECTIVE MAKES NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, OR GUARANTEE REGARDING THE RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, QUALITY, SUITABILITY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR PRODUCTS REQUESTED THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, OR THAT THE USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. YOU AGREE THAT THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, AND ANY SERVICE OR GOOD REQUESTED IN CONNECTION THEREWITH, REMAINS SOLELY WITH YOU, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE DERMATOLOGY COLLECTIVE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE. THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY IN ANY ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER CLAIM, EVEN IF AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF THE DERMATOLOGY COLLECTIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE DERMATOLOGY COLLECTIVE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, LIABILITY OR LOSSES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE WEBSITE OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE.
7. The Website may only be used for lawful purposes. Activities including, but not limited to, tampering with the Website, misrepresenting the identity of a user, or conducting fraudulent activities on the Website are prohibited.
8. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois without giving effect to any conflict of laws principles. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in the State of Illinois in respect of any disputes arising in connection with the website or these terms and conditions.
9. Reference to any product, recording, event, process, publication, service, or offering of any third party by name, trade name, trademark, service mark, company name or otherwise does not constitute or imply the endorsement or recommendation of the same by the Dermatology Collective. Any views expressed by third parties on the Website is solely the views of such third party and the Dermatology Collective assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or veracity of any statement made by such third party.
11. Users of the Website are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging onto a server or an account which the user is not authorized to access; (b) using the Website for unintended purposes or trying to change the behavior of the Website; (c) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (d) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including without limitation via means of submitting a virus to the website, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mailbombing” or “crashing;”; (f) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting (if applicable); or (g) forging communications on behalf of the Website (impersonating the Website) or to the Website (impersonating as a legitimate user). Sending unsolicited and unauthorized e-mail on behalf of the Website, including promotions and/or advertising of services, is expressly prohibited.
Effective Date: May 1, 2020